SAVE MONEY WITH THE SUPER. SUMMER. CARD.
With our unique SUPER.SUMMER.CARD you enjoy an extra-special holiday in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
If you’re staying in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, you receive the SUPER.SUMMER.CARD at your accomodation. Now you can use the cable car services and the hikers’ bus between the villages of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis for free.
Even your children (3 years or older) can take part in the fantastic all-day entertainment programmes at the “Murmli-Club” in Serfaus or the “Mini & Maxi Club” in Fiss-Ladis.
Adults have a choice of several guided hikes every week.
Free included services and features:
- use of the cable car services in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis*
- Adventure World Serfaus (Murmli Water, Murmli Trail, etc.)
- Adventure Park Hög** (water labyrinth, swimming area with shallow area, woodcutter playground, etc.)
- Summer-Funpark Fiss** (air slide, Kneipp centre, slackline park, etc.)
- hikers’ bus between the villages Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- children’s entertainment programmes 6 days a week (SUN to FRI) in the two kids’ clubs
- Thomas Brezina’s Adventure Mountains, “The Crashed Plane“ in Serfaus, “The Witches’ Trail“ in Fiss, “The Explorer’s Trail“ in Ladis
- guided hikes in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
*excluding bike transport Biketransport
**attractions subject to a charge are excluded